Systems of Care Initiative, Inc. (SOCI) is a community based non-profit committed to developing community based programs to foster improved healthcare and patient satisfaction for residents in Northern Colorado.
SOCI’s Advance Care Planning Initiative is funded in part by Colorado Health Foundation. The goal is to expand community awareness and knowledge of advance care directives and to increase the number of people who have completed advance care directives in Larimer and Weld counties.
Board of Directors
- Banner Health: Bert Honea, MD, Medical Director, McKee Medical Center Ted Norman, MD
- University of Colorado Health- formerly Poudre Valley Hospital System Steve Eberle, Safety Officer, Medical Center of the Rockies Peggy Budai, RN, MS, NP-C, CNS, from Poudre Valley Hospital Annette DeGroot, Administrative Assistant, Discharge Planning, Counseling, Community Case Management & Utilization Management, PVH
- Northern Colorado Rehab Hospital: Elizabeth Bullard, COO
- Northern Colorado Medical Society: Cory Carroll, MD, Past President NCMS
- Northern Colorado Individual Physician Association Jan Gillespie, MD, Northern Colorado IPA Executive Director
- Health District of Northern Larimer County Bruce Cooper, MD, MSPH- Medical Director
- Larimer County Health Department Adrienne LeBailly MD, MPH, Executive Secretary
- Family Medicine Center Bernard Birnbaum, MD
- Consumer: Carl Smith – Medicare Beneficiary
- Larimer County Office on Aging: Linda Rumney
- Members at Large: Joann Wilcox, Parkinson Support Group, Larimer County Jane Brock, MD, MSPH, Telligen Medical Director, physician Officers: Jan Gillespie, MD, President Peggy Budai, RN, Vice-President Joann Wilcox, RN Secretary/ Treasurer
Support Services of Care Initiative
Make a one time donation and support the work Services of Care Initiative is doing.
ColoradoGives Support PageSOCI participates in the Colorado Gives Day. You can find more information and make a donation here: https://www.coloradogives.org/cogivesday
Dr. Jan Gillespie